Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Working....from home

Since I only have six followers, I'm sure you all know that I'm currently working from home.  This isn't an entirely new thing for me, as I was able to work from home a lot at my previous job.  However, those were more like days to catch up without certain coffee-holding people standing in my doorway for hours on end or anyone asking me what they should get their wives for their birthdays or what time we're eating lunch.  

This is a new company, new position, new world of working from home.  While this company has been in existence for some time now, a few of us are starting up a new division so it's kind of a slow roll uphill.  There are days when I'm slammed and days when I cannot wait for some human interaction and nearly pounce on Jesus the second he walks in the door.  Don't get me wrong here.  I'm NOT complaining.  I know that once things really get going, I'm going to miss these days terribly. 

So, since I have a bit of extra time, I'm going to do my best to do better at posting.  I'm even going to figure out how to post some pictures, and probably even try to figure out how to make this page look like something other than an giant orange. I know you're excited now...


No comments:

Post a Comment